High Quality Pharmaceutical Grade Sweetener Pullulan Powder
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||25 kg|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Metric Tons Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: JTHC-J274
- Grade Standard: Medicine Grade
- State: Solid
- Trademark: XR
- Origin: Shandong,
- Certification: GMP, Reach, FDA
- Type: Chemical Reagent
- Volatile: Not Volatile
- Specification: Food and medicine grade
- HS Code: 76061259
Pullulan is non-toxic, non-mutagenic, odorless, tasteless, and edible. Dry pullulan powders are white and non-hygroscopic and dissolve readily in hot or cold water. Pullulan solutions are of relatively low viscosity. The viscosity of pullulan solutions is stable to heating, changes in pH, and most metal ions, including sodium chloride.
|Solubility||Soluble in water, practically insoluble in ethanol|
|pH||5.0 - 7.0 (10% solution)|
|Loss on drying||Not more than 6% (90°, pressure not more than 50 mm Hg, 6 h)|
|Mono-, di- and oligosaccharides||Not more than 10% (expressed as glucose)|
|Viscosity||100-180 mm2/s (10% w/w aqueous solution at 30°)|
|Lead||Not more than 1 mg/kg.|
|Microbiological criteria||Yeast and moulds: Not more than 100 CFU/g|
Coliforms: Negative in 25 g
Salmonella: Negative in 25 g
Pullulan can be used as either an innovative or decorative film or used in granule form for:
- Tabletting: Pullulan is an excellent tabletting excipient.
- Pan coating: Pullulan with its excellent adhesive properties and extremely low viscosity is ideally suited for pan-coating chewing gum, chocolate and candies.
- Agglomeration: Pullulan has about double the adhesive strength of food starch. This property combined with its lack of flavor enables it to be used effectively in typical agglomeration processes.
- Sauces and dressings: Due to its 'adhesive properties' use of granular pullulan in sauces improves their 'on product' retention without unduly increasing sauce viscosity.
- Innovative soft candy: Incorporation of 2-3% Pullulan, enables innovative soft chewy candies to be made by a cold extrusion process without resorting to conventional boiling. This enables heart sensitive materials to be used in these products.
- Coatings: Pullulan solutions which are odorless and flavorless can be used as a coating for a wide range of food products to improve appearance, reduce blemishes and increase shelf life.
Capsules: Pullulan can be formed into capsules for use with pharmaceutical and nutraceutical products. Its non-animal origin ensures there are no safely concerns with consumers and it is suitability for all consumers groups.
Packing and storage:
l 500g/bottle, 10kg/carton, 25 kg/carton or packed to customer's requirement.
l Keeping in cool place with no direct sunshine exposure and the temperature is below 20°C, the validity period is two years.