ISO Factory Supply USP Hyaluronidase/CAS No. 9001-54-1
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: JTHC-F0069
- Customized: Customized
- Suitable for: Elderly, Children, Adult
- Purity: >99%
- Transport Package: 25kg/Bag
- Powder: Yes
- Certification: GMP, HSE, ISO 9001, USP, BP
- State: Solid
- Trademark: JTHC
- Origin: Shandong, China
Delivery :Shipped in 10 days after payment
Hyaluronidase is a glycoprotein containing 5% mannose and 2.7% glucosamine, optimum Ph range is 4.5-6.0. The enzyme catalyzes the hudrolysis of endo-N-acetylhexosaminic bonds of hyaluronic acid and chondroitin sulfate A and C, PRIMARILY TO TETRASACCHARIDE residues.
The hyaluronidase is extracted from bovine testes, and has been chromatographically purified to remove trace contaminating protease
As a kind of enzyme extracted from the testis of mamals, Hyaluronidase can hydrolyse hyaluronic acid polysaccharides.
1. Hyaluronidase is a generic term for the production of hyaluronic acid, which can reduce the activity of hyaluronic acid in the body, so as to improve the ability of liquid penetration in tissue.
2. This product is mainly used for biochemical studies. For biochemical research, clinical commonly used to facilitate operation and trauma after local edema and hematoma dissipated, promote local anesthetic infiltration, reduce pain at the injection site, accelerate the subcutaneous, intramuscular injection of liquid absorption, for intestinal adhesion.
|Appearance||A white or yellowis-white powder|
|PH||4.5 - 7.5||EP|
|Appearance of solution||Clear||EP|
|Loss on drying||≤ 5.0%||EP|
|Bacterial endotoxins||Less than 0.2 IU per IU of hyaluronidase||EP|
|Limit of tyrosine||≤ 0.25 μg per USP Hyaluronidase U.||USP|
|Activity||300IU/mg -2000 IU/mg|
About us :
Qingdao Jingtai Huacheng International Trade Co., Ltd belongs to Shandong Zhonghai New Material Group Co. Ltd .We are Aluminum Composite Panel, Silicon Dioxide, Food Additive manufacturer / supplier in China, offering 5-Methyltetrazole/5-Methyl-1h-Tertazole/CAS: 4076-36-2, 2-Chloroethyl Triphenylmethyl Ether CAS No. 1235-23-0, High Purity Triphenylmethyl Chloride, Trityl Chloride CAS 76-83-5 and so on.