Natural D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate Vitamin E Acetate CAS No.: 7695-91-2
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 KG|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: JTHC-F0041
- Customized: Customized
- Suitable for: Elderly, Children, Adult
- Purity: >99%
- Test Method: HPLC,UV,Tlc
- Appearance: Light Yellow Viscous Liquid
- Trademark: JTHC
- Origin: Shandong, China
- Powder: No
- Certification: GMP, HSE, ISO 9001, USP, BP
- State: Liquid
- Einecs No.: 231-710-0
- Application: Cosmetics & Medicine
- Mf: C29h50o2
- Transport Package: 25kg/Drum
D Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate comes in eight different forms, four of which are called tocopherols. The type of D alpha Tocopherol most commonly consumed in the American diet is gamma-tocopherol, but the type that is found most abundantly in the human body is alpha-tocopherol. Alpha-tocopherol is considered the most nutritionally significant form of vitamin E, according to the Linus Pauling Institute. Alpha-tocopherol can further be divided into two categories depending on whether it is derived from natural or synthetic sources. D alpha tocopherol is natural vitamin E, and is the more bioactive form. Dl alpha tocopherol is synthetic vitamin E.
|Assay (on dried basis )||98%~102.0%||98.70%|
|Specific optical rotation||+29.0°~ +31.5°||30.07°|
|Limit of aminopropanol||≤1.0%||0.17%|
|Residue on ignition||≤0.1%||0.06%|
|Organic volatile impurities||Meets the requirements||Conforms|
Research on the effects of D Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate on heart disease is often contradictory and inconclusive. The Linus Pauling Institute states that at least five studies have found that D Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate decreases the risk of heart attack and death from heart disease, but according to the Office of Dietary Supplements, the most stringently conducted research has not found any benefit from D Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate in preventing heart or managing heart disease, and the nutrient does not appear to decrease the risk of death from heart disease either. It is not known whether younger people derive any heart protective benefits from D alpha Tocopherol.
As an antioxidant, vitamin E acts as a peroxyl radical scavenger, preventing the propagation of free radicals in tissues, by reacting with them to form a tocopheryl radical, which will then be reduced by a hydrogen donor (such as vitamin C) and thus return to its reduced state.
· As an enzymatic activity regulator, for instance, protein kinase C (PKC), which plays a role in smooth muscle growth, can be inhibited by α-tocopherol.
· Vitamin E also has an effect on gene expression. Macrophages rich in cholesterol are found in the atherogenetic tissue.
· Vitamin E also plays a role in neurological functions,and inhibition of platelet aggregation
· Vitamin E also protects lipids and prevents the oxidation of polyunsaturated fatty acids.
- Full experience of large numbers containers loading in Chinese sea port
- Fast shipment by reputed shipping line
- Packing with pallet as buyer's special request
- Best service after shipment with e mail
- Cargoes together with container sales service available
- Full experience for exporting
- Cargoes photo before and after loading into container
- Raw materials from Chinese origin
About us :