Food Additive, Thickenner, Stabilizer, Food Grade 99% Sodium Alginate
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Tons Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HC0016
- Packaging Material: Paper
- Shelf Life: >12 Months
- Application: Meat, Drinks, Flour Products, Condiment, Jelly/Ice Cream, Baked Goods
- Mf: (C6h7nao6) N
- Fema No.: 3025
- Trademark: XR
- Specification: 20-1000 mPa. s
- HS Code: 1302391200
- Certification: BRC, ISO, FDA, HACCP
- Storage Method: Normal
- Main Active Ingredient: Polymannuronic Acid &
- CAS No.: 9005-38-3
- Einecs No.: 232-680-1
- Type: Thickenner, Stabilizer
- Transport Package: 25kg Net Bag
- Origin: Shandong
Sodium Alginate, a polysaccharide extracted from Kelp-like Phaeophyceae, formed by a-L-Mannuronic acid (M section) and b-D-Guluronic acid(G-section) connected through 1,4-glucosidic bond, it's shown white grain or yellow shapeless powder, odorless and tasteless.
Molecular formula: (C6H7O6Na)n
1.hydrophily: easily soluble in water forming viscous solution, mainly used as food additives.
2.High fluidity: used in cloth-dyeing industry, better fluidity than other industrial gum
3.gel agent: used for jelly and other bionic food etc.
4.Thickening: widely used in medicine, textile, printing and dying, paper-making, daily chemical and other industries.
5.Stability: as a good stabilizer, thicker and emulsifier, widely used in cold beverage.
6.Health care function: as natural cellulose, sodium alginate can help lowering blood pressure, fat and cholesterol and preventing fatty liver; hindering radioactive elements from absorption; eliminating heavy metal and increasing fullness feeling, It can also promote stomach to wriggle, improve constipation condition efficiently and help losing weight.
Main quality index
1) Viscosity: 10 - 800mPa; or according to client requirements
2) Moisture: 13% (max.)
3) pH: 6.5 - 7.5
4) Ca: 0.25% (max.)
5) Ash: 37% (max.)
6) Insoluble matter in water: 3% (max.)
7) Transparency: 4cm (min.)
8) Heavy metal: 0.004% (max.)
9) As: 0.0002% (max.)
10) Pb: 0.0004% (max.)
11) Fineness: 40 60 mesh; or according to client requirements
Inner packing: 25kg/net bag
Outer packing: G.W.: 25.2kg
Conveyance: By Sea
Qty/20' FCL: 18MT