Top Quality Chitosan, High Density Chitosan, Chitosan Powder CAS: 9012-76-4
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Yard|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: JTHC-F0032
- Customized: Customized
- Suitable for: Elderly, Children, Adult
- Purity: >99%
- Mesh Size: 100% Pass 80 Mesh
- Trademark: JTHC
- Powder: Yes
- Certification: GMP, HSE, ISO 9001, USP, BP
- State: Solid
- Einecs No.: 9012-76-4
- Mf: (C6h11no4)N
- Origin: Shandong, China
Packaging :20kg or 25kg/drum,25kg/carton
Delivery :within 7 days after deposite
Product Name: Chitosan
Deacetylation* Degree: >85%, 90%, 95%
CAS No.: 9012-76-4
Molecular Formula: (C6H11NO4)n
Struction:We have advanced technology and high quality products.
Off-white, innocuous, flavourless semitransparent and amorphous solid. Soluble in acid, but insoluble in alkali and water or in ordinary organic solvent. Decomposed at 185°C.
|Item||Pharmaceutical Grade||Food grade||Industrial grade|
|Apparence||off-white powder||off-white powder||off-white powder or light yellow semitransparent flake or power|
|Degree of deacetylation,%||≥85,90,95||≥85,90,95||≥85,90,95|
|Loss on drying,%||≤10||≤10||≤12|
|Residue on Ignition,%||≤1.0||≤1.0||≤2.0|
|Heacy Metals,ppm(as Pb)||≤10||≤10||/|
|Total Plate Count,cfu/g||≤1000||≤1000||/|
|Packing||20kg or 25kg/drum,25kg/carton|
Function of Chitosan
1. In medicine, chitosan is used as pharmaceutical material and intermediate because it has pharmacological effects such as anti-tumor function due to its specific polarization degree.
2. In food industry, chitosan can be used in almost every type of food, including beverage condiment and it can also be used as functional food additive.
3. In terms of agricultural application, preparation of chitosan can be used as biological pesticide, growth regulator or fertilizer to significantly enhance yield, disease resistance and stress tolerance of vegetable, grain, cotton and tobacco. As feed and feed additive, chitosan has good effect to improve immunity of livestock and fish and promote their growth and resistance to disease. When added into cosmetics, chitosan can moisturize dry skin and activate cells.
APPLICATION OF CHITOSAN
Used as food additives, thickeners, preservatives fruits and vegetables, fruit juice clarifying agent, forming agent, adsorbent, and health food.
2. Medicine, health care products field
As the chitosan non-toxic,has anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, hemostatic, and immune function, can be used as artificial skin, self-absorption of surgical sutures, medical dressing Branch, bone, tissue engineering scaffolds, enhance liver function, improve digestive function, blood fat, lowering blood sugar, inhibiting tumor metastasis, and adsorption and complexation of heavy metals and can be excreted, and so on, was vigorously
applied to health food and drug additives.
3. Environmental protection field
Chitosan and its derivatives is a good flocculant for wastewater treatment and metal recovery from metalcontaining waste water; in textile field: as a mordant, health care fabric, sizing agents, printing and dying.
As growth promoters, bio-pesticides, feed additives, seeds, etc.
5.Field of tobaccoTobacco sheet used as adhesives, low-tar filter and so on.
Qingdao Jingtai Huacheng International Trade Co., Ltd belongs to Shandong Zhonghai New Material Group Co. Ltd .We are Aluminum Composite Panel, Silicon Dioxide, Food Additive manufacturer / supplier in China, offering 5-Methyltetrazole/5-Methyl-1h-Tertazole/CAS: 4076-36-2, 2-Chloroethyl Triphenylmethyl Ether CAS No. 1235-23-0, High Purity Triphenylmethyl Chloride, Trityl Chloride CAS 76-83-5 and so on.