Dietary Supplement Ferrous Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Food Grade and Pharmaceutical Grade Ferrous Gluconate, Aluminium Cladding Panel, ACP or Aluminum Composite Panel for Decoration Material and so on.
|Min. Order:||25 kg|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Kilograms Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
|Certification:||GMP, Reach, FDA|
|Grade Standard:||Medicine Grade|
|Specification:||Food and medicine grade|
Food grade and pharmaceutical grade Ferrous Gluconate
1.Chemical Name: Ferrous Gluconate
2. Molecular Formula: C12H22FeO14Anhydrous C12H22FeO14· 2H2O Dihydrate
3 Molecular Weight: 446.15 Anhydrous 482.17 Dihydrate
4. CAS No.: 12389-15-0 Dihydrate 299-29-6 Anhydrous
5. Specification: USP/FCC/BP grade
6. Characters: A greenish-yellow to grey powder or granules, freely but slowly soluble in water giving a greenish-brown solution, more readily soluble in hot water, practically insoluble in alcohol.
7. Application: Dietary supplement and food additive.
a. The product is the black dye used to color ripe olive.
b. The product is used as iron supplement to cure iron deficiency anemia.
c. Iron nutrition enhancer: Used in grain products, beverage, dairy products, baby and child foods, table salt and double-layered candy;
8. Package: Fiber drum or all paper drum or kraft paper bag, 25Kg net each
9 Storage: Stored in well-closed containers in a dry place at room temperature
10. Transportation: Handle with care in order to avoid damaging the package, protect them from sunshine or rain
Certificate of Analysis
|Assay||97.0-102.0%||97.0-102.0%||Ferrous iron content: 11.0%-12.8%(calculated from assay on as is basis)|
|Loss on Drying||6.5-10.0%||6.5-10.0%|
|Chloride||0.07% max||0.07% max||Solubility: Slowly soluble in water (10g in 100ml at 40-50°C)|
|Oxalic Acid||No Turbidity||No Turbidity|
|Sulfate||0.1% max||0.1% max|
|Arsenic||3ppm max||3ppm max||Bulk density: 0.66±0.02g/cm3(Granular)|
|Lead||10ppm max||10ppm max|
|Mercury||3ppm max||3ppm max|
|Ferric Iron||2.0% max||2.0% max|
|Reducing Sugar||No red Percipitate||No red Percipitate|