1.Detail information of sodium glutamate
Glass bottle exclusive cleaning agent
As water reducer
Steel surface cleaning agent.
As a water reducer and retarder in construction industry
Used in the textile industry as a nuisanceless greenchelating dispersant
2.Sodium Gluconate Applications
Sodium Gluconate can be used in building industry and dye industry serves as water reducing agent, set retarder.
Sodium Gluconate can be used as surface cleaning agent in grass and steel industry.
Sodium Gluconate can be used as stabilizer in water, with the effects of delaying corrosion and preventing scale.
3.Sodium Gluconate Specification
|Industry grade: food grade|
|Identification in: accordance with standard|
|Assay: ≥98.0%, 98.0 - 102.0%|
|Loss on dry: ≤0.50%; ≤0.30%|
|Reduzate: ≤0.70%; ≤0.50%|
|pH: 6.2 - 7.8; 6.2 -7.8|
|Sulfate: ≤0.05%; ≤0.05%|
|Chloride: ≤0.07; ≤0.07|
|Pb: ≤2μg/g; ≤1μg/g|
|Arsenic salt: ≤2μg/g; ≤2μg/g|
|Heavy metals: ≤10μg/g; ≤10μg/g|
|Appearance of solution (1.0g, 10ml water): colorless, almost clear|
4. Sodium Gluconate Packaging ,Transport and Storage
1. Powder SG is available in 25kg pp bags. Liquid SG is available in sealed plastic or iron drums. Other special package can also be available according to prior consultation.
2. Special measures should be taken to ensure entire package. Keep waterproof during transportation.
3. Dry and well ventilated warehouse is needed for storage. Quality guarantee of SG is one year under normal conditions. If storage has surpassed the time, test must be done to confirm the validity.
5. Sodium Gluconate Major Use
1.In the medicine field, it can keep the balance of acid and alkali in the human body, and recover the normal operation of nerve. It can be used in the prevention and cure of syndrome for low sodium. In this purpose, it also can be used as food additives
2.It can be used as water quality stabilizer because it has excellent inhibiting capacity to scale
3.Used as surface cleaning agent of metal
4.Used as cleaning agent of glass bottle
5.It also can be used as water reducing agent and retarder in the building industry